Reviews are vital to the success of a mystery-suspense author. Besides, I deeply care what my readers think of my books and read all reviews, good or bad. Most of them make me glow. The other kind either complain about profanity or a formatting problem. In the first case, well, I don’t pretend to write cozies, and that’s how modern people speak. In the second, formatting is between the publisher and Amazon. No fair penalizing an author for something beyond their control.
- I woke up in the night worrying about how Claudia was doing so I guess that’s a testimony on the quality of your work. – Rick
- You really know how to write an emotional thriller. With all the feeling you put into it, I can imagine you felt quite drained at the end of each scene. – Molly
- I started reading Inkslingers Ball yesterday afternoon. WOW! I can’t wait to read more. – Michelle
- I’m working my way through the Claudia Rose series and so far every book deserved five stars. – Ann
- This fast-paced tale will keep you glued to the pages ’til the exciting end. – James.
- I couldn’t put it down & finished it last night, really liking how it unfolded. – Cindy
- I found the story to be so suspenseful and it really kept me going. You did such a wonderful job with the forensic part. – Gayna
- Sheila Lowe is a friend who can write one mean story. If you’re not already reading her you should slap yourself in the forehead. Then go get your hands on her books!” – (fellow author) Peg Brantley
- One of the best mystery books I’ve ever read. – Diane
- I was not disappointed! An afternoon well spent! – Andrea
- I stayed up all night reading your book. I was enthralled. My only regret is that I’m so sleepy I may not finish the review until tomorrow. – Larry